Nutella Mars Bar Cheesecake w Oreo Cookie Crust
make 1 9-inch cheesecake
- 200g processed oreo cookies
- 60g melted butter
Combine cookies and butter, pressing them firmly on to the base of a 9-inch springfoam cake wrapped with aluminum foil.
- 2lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream/condensed milk
- a pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 cup of Mars Bars, cubed to small pieces
- 1/4 cup of nutella
- 1/4 cup oreo crumbs
- Preheat oven to 165degreeC (325degreeF).
- With a mixer attaching the paddle, whip cream cheese and sugar until smooth on medium-high speed, constantly scrapping down the bowl’s sides. Add in the eggs, one at a time. When combined, pour in both milk, cream and salt. Don’t over mix.
- Stir in the oreo crumbs, then Mars Bars then pour into cake pan.
- Pipe nutella over the cheese batter & use a knife to give it a little swirl.
- Bake in water bath until just firm in the center. Mine took 80 minutes.
- Allow it to rest in the oven (with the doors opened) for an hour before keeping it in the fridge to chill overnight.